Sunday, February 17, 2008

How To Approach A Woman On The Dance Floor Without Having To Dance With Her

How To Approach A Woman On The Dance Floor Without Having To Dance With Her

Just about every day I receive an email from a frustrated guy wanting to know how to meet and attract a woman on the dance floor without having to dance with her.

Here’s why…

The majority of these guys:

1). Are aware that most attractive women at bars and nightclubs spend the lion's share of their night on the dance floor.

2). Know that the dance floor is a terrible place to have a conversation with a woman.

To make matters worse, these guys may hate to dance.

A few years back, asking me how to work the dance floor would have been like a calculus student asking Forrest Gump to help him with his homework. I used to avoid the dance floor like housecats avoid water.

That’s because I’ve got the rhythm of a baboon on acid.

But recently I’ve discovered ways to meet and attract women on the dance floor without sporting any Rico Suave moves.

Even cooler…

One night after quaffing down a few too many drinks (actually enough to send a swerving alcoholic off the road), I had a spark of genius. Usually alcohol kills brain cells but this was an exception.

I came up with a technique for meeting women on the dance floor without having to dance.

Stand at the edge of the dance floor.

Spot a woman you fancy.

To the music, start bumping your butt against the butt against hers. (Though it might shock you, most women will start bumping butts with you.)

Then spin her around and pull her off the dance floor or towards an adjacent bar.

Congratulations.

You’ve proven you’re a cool guy by busting out two dance moves: the butt bump and the spin. Yet you’ve accomplished this without really dancing with her.

Plus you have pulled her off the dance floor where you can engage her in conversation and spark attraction.

This should take no more than 45 seconds.

Small Caveat: Quickly spark attraction or she’ll go back to the dance floor.

You might be thinking, “ Quickly spark attraction? That’s a piece a cake if you’re under 25, hover above 6'2", and have a super model mug. If you're lacking in any of these departments, you're shit out of luck.”

Years ago, I had these thoughts too. And without the right tools, there’s a lot of truth to them.

Quick reality check: I’m a very average looking guy. Many of the women I meet are over a decade younger than me. But I can effortlessly trigger attraction in them seconds after meeting them.

That’s because I’m equipped with the right tools. These tools give you the power to bypass her critical factor, trigger colossal amounts of attraction inside her, and tap into neurological structures in her brain that compel her to act on that arousal.

Unfortunately, I didn’t have someone to teach me these secrets. I had to put in years of hard work to discover them.

You, my friend, are in luck because I’ve created an audio course called Sexual Connections where you’ll get your hands on these secrets and develop the power to quickly trigger attraction in women seconds after meeting them – even if they’re out of your league.

I might not know you personally. But I do know...

You want more success with women. Otherwise you wouldn't have read this far.

Just like many others have been doing, you too can catapult your current lifestyle with women by getting your hands on a copy of Sexual Connections right now. You deserve it.

In fact, I'm so confident my course is going to transform your dating life style, I'm going to let you test-drive it for 30 days free of charge. Don't like it, send it back. You won't be charged and we'll still be friends.

You have nothing to lose and everything to gain. I think you owe it to yourself to start succeeding with the women you really want.

Click here to reserve your copy right now.

And if you haven't yet picked up a copy of my ebook do so by clicking here. It's the foundation for everything I teach.

Your Loyal Dating Coach,

P.S-.If you have a success story you would like to share or a dating question you would like to ask, or a comment you would like to make, please email me at:

swinggcatsuccessstory@yahoo.com

Make sure to include the fist initial of your first and last name. And include the country, state/province, and city you live in.

P.P.S-.If you've got a billing question please email:

support@realworldseduction.com

Copyright 2008 Superior Living, Inc. All rights reserved."Swinggcat" and "RealWorldSeduction" and "Push-Pull "are trademarks of Superior Living, Inc.

No comments: