Sunday, February 17, 2008

How To Bring Out The Naughty Girl In Women...

How To Bring Out The Naughty Girl In Women...

Ever experience this before with a woman?

Your eyes, leering at her breasts. Your tongue, swimming in drool. Her mouth, yapping on and on. Your penis, moody and grumpy like a baby going thru his terrible twos. Your ego, pounded on like a gong.

You make a tragic try at a getaway and attempt to transform this fire and brimstone into a heavenly oasis.

But then she lands a K.O. punch to your self-esteem with “Let's just be friends,” making you feel like a castrated choirboy.

The reason I'm addressing this subject is that millions of men have been put through this meat grinder – myself included.

If you haven't, you will – especially if you don't read the rest of this article. Promise. Unless, of course, you live in a monastery. Then you're scot-free.

So what causes women to slot a man into “friend zone”? Is it lack of attraction or connection? Could be. But there's something far more fundamental that drives a woman to see a man as nothing more than a girlfriend with a penis.

Let me share a story with you…

A buddy of mine was destined to become a 40-year-old virgin – and not by choice.

Back up. Let me start over. It's not what you think.

He's decent looking, educated, and financially well off. Furthermore, he doesn't have a problem approaching women, triggering attraction in them, or connecting with them.

Yet women never see him as more than a friend or little brother. Last year he slept with dozens of women. But that is all he did – sleep. No nookie. No monkey love. Nada!

Now and then he'd muster up enough courage to go in for the kiss. Every time the women were appalled. They'd push him away and protest, “Ew… that's gross… you're like my little brother.”

For a while he thought his problem was body odor and looked into colonics as a remedy.

Well, I finally got to the bottom of his plight. A few months back my buddy, a friend of ours, and I met a few women at a bar and invited them back to my place.

Things were progressing smoothly.

But my buddy was on-edge over how sexual my friend and I were acting with the girls.

So he committed a dating cardinal sin: He said to the girls, “If my friends are acting too aggressive let me know and I will see what I can do. I want you guys to feel comfortable.”

The girls responded with, “We just came over to hang out and chill… and all your friends want to do is have sex with us!”

My buddy whispered into my ear, “These girls just want to hang out. They don't want to have sex, man.”

But shortly after this…

One of the girls whisked me off to my bedroom – and it wasn't to "hang out." Her intentions were purely sexual.

So what's going on? Seems like she was sending mixed messages, right?

Here's the deal… and this gets to the crux of my buddy's problem with women…

Women live up to the self image you give them.

If you think all women are prim and proper ladies who hate sex, that's the self image they'll live up to. If you think women are naughty nymphomaniacs chomping at the proverbial bit to sleep with you, they are going to act like naughty nymphos.

My buddy and I reaped very different results because we each gave her a different self-image to live up to. I triggered a neurological structure in her that compelled her to act on the sexual arousal she felt.

Maybe you've got a yen to attract a respectable girl? Perhaps you're looking for a committed relationship? You might have no interest in turning a good girl into a stripper or S&M queen? If so, I hear ya brother.

But I want you to take two truisms into consideration…

1). Women are much more open to starting relationships with men they are already sleeping with.

2). Giving a woman the self image of wanting to sleep with you is going to make it hundred times easier to sleep with her.

What to do if a woman acts like she lives in a convent?

Assume she's putting on a facade and deep down she's a sexual girl.

Remember: Most people's realities are malleable. Even if she attempts to portray herself as Mother Vaginaless... as long as you give her the self image of a naughty girl, you will suck her into your reality and she will live up to being a naughty girl around you.

After years of research I have come to the conclusion that attraction is sexual arousal + triggering specific neurological structures in a woman's brain that compel her to take action on the sexual arousal.

Giving a woman the right self image to live up to is just one of dozens of neurological structures that compel her to take action on the arousal inside her body.

A worry you might be having is this: "Do I need a telephone sized weiner, Brad Pitt's noggin, and Bill Gates' bank account to build sexual arousal and trigger the neurological structures that compel women to take action?

There's no denying it... these things can help.

But...

If you possess the knowledge and skill to build sexual arousal and stimulate the right neurological structures that compel women to act on that arousal, money and looks become irrelevant.

But I should warn you... only a small fraction of a fraction of the male population has this knowledge and possesses these skills.

And this makes me mad as hell...

That's why I stepped up to the plate and put together a course called "Sexual Connections," where you'll receive a college education on quickly building sexual arousal in women and triggering the neurological structures in their brain that compel them to take action on that arousal.

I might not know you personally. But I do know...

You want more success with women. Otherwise you wouldn't have read this far.

Just like many others have been doing, you too can catapult your current lifestyle with women by getting your hands on a copy of Sexual Connections right now. You deserve it.

In fact, I'm so confident my course is going to transform your dating life style, I'm going to let you test-drive it for 30 days free of charge. Don't like it, send it back. You won't be charged and we'll still be friends.

You have nothing to lose and everything to gain. I think you owe it to yourself to start succeeding with the women you really want.

Click here to reserve your copy right now.

And if you haven't yet picked up a copy of my ebook do so by clicking here. It's the foundation for everything I teach.

Your Loyal Dating Coach,

P.S.-If you have a success story you would like to share or a dating question you would like to ask, or a comment you would like to make, please email me at:

swinggcatsuccessstory@yahoo.com

Make sure to include the fist initial of your first and last name. And include the country, state/province, and city you live in.

P.P.S.-If you'v got a billing question please email:

support@realworldseduction.com

Copyright 2007 Superior Living, Inc. All rightsreserved."Swinggcat" and "RealWorldSeduction" and "Push-Pull "are trademarks of Superior Living, Inc.

No comments: