Sunday, February 17, 2008

A Largely Unknown Secret For Having

A Largely Unknown Secret For Having
Threesomes...And Other Powerful Tools
______________________________
_______________
To subscribe to my free e-letter, visit me at
http://clicks.aweber.com/z/ct/?bMsynsjMmjZhnN1a576TRw

To unsubscribe yourself from my free e-letter
go to the link at the end of this email.
______________________________________________


Hey guys,

If you have been following my newsletters you
probably have noticed that I have been revealing
some big pieces to the puzzle on generating
ATTRACTION in women. Today I am going to share
with you something that most guys - even guys
who are good with women - don't consciously
know. Knowing this secret could very well sky
rocket your success with women.

Before moving on to this secret, I am going to
review some basics. As you probably know if you
have read my book and been reading my
newsletters, ATTRACTION is not what women
prefer. The collective female prefers a baby
faced, tall muscular man, blessed with a
monster sized sausage and a tongue with a
gifted touch. Why do you think boy bands rake
in so much cash? Hello!! - this is what women
prefer. This, however, is not what ATTRACTION
is.

ATTRACTION is what you do to a woman's mind and
body. The "body" part is creating the emotion
inside her of wanting and reaching for more of
you, which in my book I call PRIZING. The "mind"
part is you establishing that you are the PRIZE
to be won over, which in my book I call
PRIZABILITY.

Before you can start PRIZING a woman -
generating inside her the emotion of wanting,
reaching, and chasing for more of you - you
must establish PRIZABILITY.

A powerful method for establishing PRIZABILITY
with a woman is conveying that you are of
slightly higher perceived value than her.
Higher perceived value means: her believing that
she has more to gain from you than you do from
her. Am I saying that you should establish this
through promising expensive gifts and buying her
lots of overpriced drinks? No!! Doing this would
only establish that you are her human ATM machine.
Bad thing!

Am I suggesting that you establish PRIZABILITY
by treating her like a jerk? Not at all!

Establishing higher perceived value is about
you conveying to her that she has more to gain
from you than you do from her because of
who you are.

Establishing PRIZABILITY - establishing that you
are the PRIZE - sets the groundwork for
generating ATTRACTION with a woman. If you
currently are not as good as you could be at
establishing PRIZABILITY you need to get my book
today. By not having mastered this skill, you
are cheating yourself out of a lot of success
with women. My book goes into painstaking detail
on exactly what steps you need to take to
consistently establish PRIZABILITY with women.
Start mastering the art of PRIZABILITY now by
getting my book:

http://clicks.aweber.com/z/ct/?bGi_y422q_TgPhA.wi4wLA


Another key concept for generating massive
ATTRACTION with women is having a strong intent.
Having a strong intent is having the DESIRE and
the WILL to do what needs to be done to achieve
a particular outcome, coupled with the unwavering
belief that you will achieve this intended outcome.

If a person has the DESIRE and the WILL to do what
needs to be done to succeed with a woman but does
not have the BELIEF that he can, he will come
across as needy. If you do not yet have a strong
intent, reread my article "Demystifying Charisma,"
and reread the chapter in my book on beliefs.

Okay, we got the basics out of the way. Now for
the secret most guys DON'T KNOW. But first, I am
going to tell you how I discovered this secret.
Around three years ago while hanging out at a
bookstore I met a woman lumbered with one of the
most spectacular bodies I have ever seen. She,
furthermore, happened to be bisexual and into
having threesomes!! Her and I really hit it off,
and ended up having sex in the bookstore's parking
lot. Afterwards, I tried coaxing her into having
a threesome with me. She, alas, resisted. This
frustrated me and I sought advice. One guy gave me
some golden advice.

To paraphrase his words, "One of the worst things
you can do when trying to get a woman to have a
threesome with you is ASSUMING that it is a big
deal. Instead assume it is NO BIG DEAL, and a lot
of fun. Pitch the idea to her the same way, for
example, you would suggest that it would be fun
for the two of you to get ice cream."

These words apply to more than having threesomes
with women. Whatever your intended outcome with
a woman is - whether it is, for example, getting
her number, getting her to go on a date with you,
or getting her back to your house - ASSUME IT'S
NO BIG DEAL, and a lot of fun.

Women are like professional psychics when it comes
to picking up on when MEN ASSUME that something is
a big deal. Even if we don't explicitly communicate
that we think something is a big deal, women
somehow always intuitively know. I have a female
friend of mine who told me that she always knows
when a guy is scared to kiss her. "When a man thinks
it is a big deal to kiss a girl he unconsciously
displays all sorts of nervous and indecisive body
movements conveying his fear," she told me.

Assuming that something is a big deal can stifle
your chances of achieving your intended outcome in
two ways.

One is that by doing this you are lowering your
perceived value in her eyes. She will stop seeing
you as a PRIZE to be won over. When you ASSUME,
for example, that it is a really big deal to ask
for a girl's number, it conveys to her that she
is of higher of value than you. By doing this you
are, unknowingly, ESTABLISHING that she
is the PRIZE to be won over, not you.

Two is that when women intuit you assuming that
something is a big deal, they begin to believe it
is a big deal as well. How women feel about doing
something with you is oftentimes a mirror image of
how you feel about doing something with them. If
you are nervous, they will become nervous too. If
you, for example, ASSUME getting a woman to go out
with you is a big deal, she will pick up on your
nervous energy and feel the same way.

When you, however, ASSUME that achieving your
intended outcome with a woman is NO BIG DEAL, your
perceived value in her eyes will increase.
Furthermore, ASSUMING that your intended outcome
is NO BIG DEAL will often times put a woman at ease
making her assume that your intended outcome is no
big deal. When you have perceived value in a
woman's eyes and she construes your intended
outcome as no big deal, it makes it very easy to
get what you want.

There have been women I have slept with after only
knowing them for a short amount of time - in some
cases, as short as twenty five minutes! I was able
to do this because I ASSUMED it was no big
deal, and a lot of fun.

Also, if a woman puts up resistance when trying to
kiss her, DON'T become distraught. Instead, keep
your composure by ASSUMING it to be no big deal.
Then, try again a few minutes later using my
physical push-pull technique from my book.

Of course having the mindset that achieving your
intended outcome is no big deal is easier to
achieve if you have the skill sets for both
establishing yourself as the PRIZE and creating
the emotion inside a woman of her wanting,
reaching, chasing for more of you. As far as I
know, my book is the only available material that
goes into extreme depth, breaking down these skill
sets into a step-by-step easy to learn system.
Start living the life you deserve by picking up a
copy of Real World Seduction today:

http://clicks.aweber.com/z/ct/?bGi_y422q_TgPhA.wi4wLA

**************************************************

Swinggcat responding to emails:

Comment:

Hey, thanks for the ebook...and I'm f***ing
serious. I'm loving what you have to say in your
book man. $40 was well worth it and I'm only on
the beliefs section. I've been going about
figuring this stuff out on my own for years and
have definitely started formulating the ideas
that you're talking about in the book but you
have just fucking put it all out there crystal
clear. Thanks.

J from NY

My response:

Thanks man! If you are finding my book useful,
then you will definitely enjoy some of the
products I will be releasing in the near future.
This stuff is going to be the next level. Once
again, thanks for the praise.

Question:

I would like to go out with this chick but I have
a problem. I know her too much from her family and
her current boyfriend, etc. so even if I make a
move on her she just takes it in a friendly way
now I'm confused coz I love her and I don't wanna
let go.

B from South Africa

My response:

By you putting all of your focus of attention on
this one special girl, my friend, you are putting
a lot of importance on your intended outcome. Most
likely this mindset will push her away from you.
Putting this much importance on a girl you have
not even slept with will lower your perceived
value. Put in other words, she will not see you as
the PRIZE. And as you know if you have read my book,
women are ATTRACTED to men who are the PRIZE. Your
best chance of ATTRACTING her is for you to stop
making her your world. Go out and live your life.
I don't believe there is only one ideal person for
us; I think there are many. I know, however, when
we really like someone it can feel that way - I've
been there before. If you go out and start meeting
other women, you will open yourself up to all
sorts of wonderful opportunities. Not only will you
be a happier person for doing this, but you will stop
appearing so needy to this girl.

Comment:

I have to say that I have been applying some of your
techniques - mainly cold readings and chicks love this.
So much so that I was invited to the home of one hottie
simply after doing a cold reading - I told her "you seem
like a woman at a crossroads in life, there is a part of
you that wants and needs to let go, yet you know that it
has to be with the right person." It works like magic. I
had an msn thread that I was going to send you but I lost
where I was doing this to this one hottie and she was
literally melting with desire. The push pull technique
also works extremely well. Good work man

M from Canada

My response:

Awesome man. I think cold reading is a great way of
establishing PRIZABILITY with a woman. This sets the
groundwork for PRIZING: generating the emotion inside
a woman of wanting, reaching, and chasing for more
of you. Good job.

Question:

Hi

I would like to ask you how to make a chick to be
attracted. How can I get her address and phone number
in 3 min? What can I talk to her about? What should
and shouldn't I say?

Igor from Chicago

My response:

I am not getting the impression you have read
Real World Seduction, my man! Do yourself a favor
and pick up a copy.

http://clicks.aweber.com/z/ct/?bGi_y422q_TgPhA.wi4wLA

Comments:

Man, I've been absorbing attraction information for
the past 12months, reading and listening to everything
that's available on the net, and nobody, f***ing NOBODY
- explained this sh*t so divinely as you did.

I'm referring to STEP 1 'Defining the meta frame'

I felt it on the inside, this shift, this huge fucking
shift and it drew up this visual in my mind, and I saw
it all so clearly. And suddenly I get this stuff so
much deeper now

Thank you.

D from United Kingdom

My Response:

Right on man! I know from experience that when a person
begins having clarity and understanding of the skills
needed to ATTRACT women, his confidence and success
skyrocket. If you do not yet have the clarity and
understanding of the skills needed to generate massive
ATTRACTION in women, allowing you to harbor the
confidence and experience the success only a handful
of men have, pick up a copy of my book today.

http://clicks.aweber.com/z/ct/?bGi_y422q_TgPhA.wi4wLA

Your Loyal Dating Coach

Swinggcat
"Dr. of Attraction"



P.S.-If you have a success story you would like to
share, or a question you would like to ask, or a
comment you would like to make, please email me at:

swinggcat@realworldseduction.com

Include the fist initial of your first and last
name. And include the country, state/province,
and city you live in.

This whole "learning" thing goes both ways, you
know! Oh, and be sure not to just hit "reply" to
this email, because I won't get it!

Thanks!

_________________________________________________________
Copyright 2004 Superior Living Inc. All rights reserved.
Swinggcat and RealWorldSeduction are trademarks of
Superior Living Inc.







28222 Agoura Road
Agoura Hills, CA 91301

No comments: