Sunday, February 17, 2008

How to seduce a woman with a boyfriend

Someone asked me if Sexual Connections
can be used to seduce women with
boyfriends.

My answer is a resounding "yes"!
And I have a story about this I
am going to share with you in a
moment, but first I want
address some important issues...

I've gotten a plethora of emails
from guys asking what time the
release date is in their time zone
(BTW, the course is scheduled
for release on April 7th at 12:00 PM
noon Eastern time.)

The reason they've been asking is
that I have special bonuses that
will only be available until a few
hours after the release date. After
that, they're gone forever.

Because of this, I've created a page
that tells you what time 12:00 PM
eastern time is in your time zone.

On this page you'll find a link to a
page that tells you what time Sexual
Connections launches in your time zone:

http://clicks.aweber.com/z/ct/?stydG_ves4OhW9CCZdyaJA

Another issue: People have emailed me
many questions about the course. I am
going to address them later today. So
look for that email in your inbox.

Moving onto my story...

About a year and half ago I was at
an after hours with some friends.

I spotted a really attractive girl.
She put the jumbo in my mojo. Tall
brunette with breasts bursting out
of her low cut top. Legs to die for.
And killer green eyes. I knew I had
to have this girl.

As I moved in her direction, a good
looking dude slithered up to her.

But I thought to myself, "What the
heck!" and approached the couple.
As it turned out, this guy was her
boyfriend.

I ended up hitting it off with her
boyfriend. I told him I was having
a party at my house and that he and
his girl should stop by. Then I moved
onto other girls.

The party at my place was great. An
hour after everyone left except my
friends, I got a call from the
boyfriend.

He was wondering if my party was
still going on. I told him that it
was pretty much over but that he
was more than welcome to stop by.

Lo and behold... he showed up with
his girlfriend.

My friends and I and he and his
girlfriend adjourned to my patio.

The bastard was completely coked up.
He started jabbering on about his
good ol' high school days. Talking
about how he and his football buddies
would beat up on and humiliate kids.

Not only did I take offence to this
but was bored silly.

So I decided to run game on his girl.
I started by using some of my
reality sucking technology on her...

This completely warped her into my
world.

Then I hit her with sexual frame
after sexual frame... evoking her
five primitive emotions that
generated raw sexual arousal inside
her.

But that's not all...

These sexual frames pried open her
Prizability and Comfort filters and
fried her neurology with a legion of
compliance triggers.

She sidled away from her boyfriend
and towards me.

I told her that I wanted to show her
something downstairs. She followed.

I could tell by the expression on
her boyfriend's face that he was a
little worried... but he said nothing.

She followed me to my bedroom. As
soon as we entered the bedroom she
grabbed me and we started making out.

She told me that she was worried
her boyfriend would hear us.

So I took her into my bathroom,
I turned on the shower,
and we had sex on the bathroom floor.

All the while her poor boyfriend
was on my patio sharing fighting
stories with my friends.

But I've gotta come clean...

Even though this guy was Al Bundy from
Married With Children in the flesh, I
felt a little bad about what I did.

Nonetheless, it demonstrates the power of
sexual frames.

Talk to you later today,

Swinggcat

P.S. If you have questions
about the course or need to
get in touch with me, you can
email me at: swinggcat7@yahoo.com

------------------------------
-----------------
©2007 Superior Living Inc, All Rights Reserved.
-----------------------------------------------


28222 Agoura Road
Agoura Hills, CA 91301

No comments: