Sunday, February 17, 2008

How to turn a woman into a super soaker

Important note: Later in the email I'll
be revealing a special bonus. If you
don't want to miss it, make sure you
read to the very end of this email.

If you haven't had a chance to check
out my new course, click here:

http://clicks.aweber.com/z/ct/?6zPL4v2jjkhwln_xQOiO4w

In my last email I said I was going
to address a question from a reader:
What was your first experience with
sexual frames?

Well, I'll tell you about it... and
you might have heard me tell this
story before... but what I didn't
share with you were the techniques
that led to moist release.

A few years back I was walking along
3rd Street Promenade in Santa Monica
California. I spotted an attractive
European woman selling cologne.

I won't bore you with the details...
but to make a long story short
after a few minutes of charm she
gave me her number.

Over the next few weeks we talked on
the phone several times. We had great
conversations.

But every time I tried to get together
with her, she'd come up with some excuse.

So I used a tactic I talked about in
another newsletter and a slew of
compliance triggers from Sexual
Connections to get her to meet up with
me.

At this point... I still hadn't used
a sexual frame on a woman. But I had
been working on the model. Doing a
lot of research on what makes women
tick.

Around this time I had picked up a
rare book written by a Danish woman.
What I read in her book scared me a bit.
I found her ideas a little controversial
at first.

But I've field tested her findings and
they're 100% valid.

She introduced me to five primitive
emotions that trigger colossal amounts
of raw sexual arousal in women.

Few men on the planet are aware of
these emotions... and fewer know how to
exploit them (Inside Sexual Connections
you'll discover all five... and learn
heaps of strategies for maximizing
their power.)

Okay... back to the story...

So we decided to meet at a Borders
bookstore.

The day of our date I drove down to
the bookstore and parked my car. Since
she lived a block away, she walked.

Now I have confession to make... I did
something pretty nerdy...

Before the date I spent half an hour
sitting in my car reviewing my notes on
compliance triggers, sexual frames, and the
five primitive emotions.

When I arrived at the bookstore she was
already there. She wasn't happy. I was
fifteen minutes late. It felt awkward: she
was sitting at the opposite end of the
table leaning back with her arm crossed and
lips pursed.

Then she dropped the bomb and said, "I can
only stay five minutes."

As an experiment and a desperate attempt
to salvage the date, I put my sexual frames
to the test. I barraged her with three in a
row.

Then... something I wasn't expecting
happened...

She moved her chair next to mine and started
caressing my hand with hers.

This happened for a number of reasons:

1) The sexual frames evoked every one
her primitive emotions which
triggered raw sexual arousal in
her.

2) They opened her Prizability and Comfort
filters which processed and magnified
the arousal and drove her to act on it.

3) They hit several compliance triggers
inside her brain.

After this, we took a walk near the beach
and then went for a drink. All throughout
the walk and the drink I deluged her with
sexual frame after sexual frame.

She attempted to kiss me a few times. But
I kept pulling away.

At the end of our date she asked if I'd
give her a ride home. On the way to her
house I laid the sexual frames on thick.

But when we arrived, she told me that I
couldn't come inside. I knew this was
token resistance. So I fired two sexual
frames specifically designed for this
type of situation.

And lo and behold... she did a
complete 180...

She was literally begging me to
come and hang out.

Minutes after entering her room,
our clothes were off.

I started stimulating her with my
fingers... and huge amounts of liquid
kept squirting out of her.

I started going down on her and felt
like I was being drowned in her
liquid - she was a human super soaker.

We had sex on her floor and afterwards
there was a big, wet puddle under us.

There's no doubt this woman is extremely
orgasmic and a natural squirter.

But a big part of it was me. I've been
studying sex techniques for years. And
have been with women who told me that
men are incapable of making them orgasm.

To my surprise - and theirs as well - not
only did they orgasm but also squirted.

In the past, I studied a lot of sex
gurus' secrets. And quite frankly, it
seemed like a person needed a medical
degree just to make this stuff work.

That's why I worked my butt off at
coming up with powerful sex techniques
that are so damn simple, even a person
without a smidgen of coordination can
get results on their second or
third try.

I was planning on putting together
a product where I reveal these
techniques.

But I've had a change of heart...

I ran a contest a few days ago and
thousands of readers wrote into me
with beautifully written responses -
if you were one of those people, your
response is much appreciated.

But I just can't make everyone the
winner. And I feel a little bad about
that.

So I've decided to give away my sex
techniques as a bonus to people who
reserve their copy of Sexual
Connections on April 7th between
12:00 PM noon and 2:00 PM. That's the
first two hours from when I release
the course. After that, the bonus will
be gone forever.

On another note: One of my readers
asked me if sexual frames can be used
to seduce women with boyfriends.

I've got a story about this you don't
want to miss. I'll be sending it out on
Friday along with many details about the
Sexual Connections audio course.

Talk to you on Friday,


Swinggcat



P.S., If you'd like to take a
sneak peek of the Sexual Connections
course, click here: http://clicks.aweber.com/z/ct/?6zPL4v2jjkhwln_xQOiO4w


P.P.S. If you have questions
about the course or need to
get in touch with me, you can
email me at: swinggcat7@yahoo.com










28222 Agoura Road
Agoura Hills, CA 91301

No comments: